Friday, July 29, 2005

Wow! More "health" scams... Anti-bacterial soap is no more effective than regular soap

This isn't as eggregious as my earlier post (Echinacea doesn't do anything), but it turns out that there are many more "mainstream" scams out there. Here's one I found today:

Anti-Bacterial Soap is no more effective than plain soap, just more expensive

Sheesh. Y'know, when I was 5, I was pretty convinced that a quick soapless splash under the faucet was plenty. I'll bet I was right.

joel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wrong...soap kills the bacteria!
plg

Anonymous said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
key sp2 window xp site/blog. It pretty much covers key sp2 window xp Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)